FOR CHILDREN - ONE-OF-A-KIND MADISON WHEELCHAIR FRIENDLY SKIRT
THIS SKIRT IS ALSO AVAILABLE ON pattiandricky.com
This Skirt with a firefly print overskirt that is shaped like two wings, features tucks, bias trim, and flat piping. Put this skirt on your little firefly and watch them light up! The overskirt - wings - is made with a firefly print finished with a bias edging of a multi-colored print design. The underskirt features four trucks on a print with children and birds, The hem on the underskirt is cleaned by a band of the firefly print with a strip of flat piping at the top of the band. The waistband, bias edge of “wings”, and flat piping are in the contrasting multi- colored print.
This Adaptive Skirt for Children is very easy to take on and off, making it ideal for Children in wheelchairs. Dress your child in any outerwear shorts or pants and easily put them into the wheelchair. The skirt is on a waistband that goes around the body after the child is seated, and fastens with Velcro, allowing for variable waist sizes within any given size. The skirt itself is a 3/4 skirt going around from side to side and leaves the back open for seated comfort. From the front, the skirt looks like a complete skirt, but without the discomfort of sitting on fabric or having to smooth the back fabric while sitting the child into the wheelchair at the same time. When it is time to take the child out of the wheelchair, simply remove the skirt and easily take the child out of the wheelchair.
Choose a 100% Cotton T-Shirts printed with paintings done by Sara Ann, my muse for my Adaptive Line for a special price of $5.00 each! These T-Shirts are listed in STORE. To find out more about Sara Ann, please visit: www.friendsofsara.com to read about this miracle child.
CHILDREN'S SIZE 10/12
WAIST - 25.5"-27.75"
LENGTH - 17"
* 100% Cotton
* Company, Care, and Size labels on inside edges of the skirt at the Waistband that are easily cut
off for comfort.
* 2 layers of fabric gathered onto a contrasting waistband of a multi-colored print design. * Overskirt - “Wings” clean finished with a bias edging of a multi-colored print design.
* 4 Tucks in the Underskirt
* Underskirt hem finished by the border and overlocked.
* Side edges finished with a turn and turn hem and edgestitched.
* Velcro closure allowing for a slightly smaller or larger waist.
* Machine Wash and Dry on Delicate.
* Designed and produced in California
Testamonials from Jessica after receiving Wheelchair Friendly Skirts:
"I absolutely love everything and so does my Mom!🙂"
"Just so you know the skirts are Mom approved, she's happy with the design and....they don't cause sores from sitting on the skirt bunched up under me, that's been a problem with me. I refused to stop wearing skirts!"