FOR CHILDREN - ONE-OF-A-KIND EDEN WHEELCHAIR FRIENDLY SKIRT
THIS SKIRT IS AVAILABLE ON pattiandricky.com
Sparkle through your day and evening in this sequin skirt that gives hits of reflective greens, and light to dark pinks. The sequin fabric is pleated, with a center box pleat and attached to a pink satin waistband. Beneath the sequin layer are 4 alternative layers of pink and purple tulle. There is a lining of purple satin that can also be a reversible side of the skirt when the inner labels are cut off. The hem of the sequins is cleaned with an entire layer of purple tulle. Children’s size 14/16, Length 18.8”, Waist 27.5”-30.25” A FREE MATCHING MASK INCLUDED WITH PURCHASE!
This Adaptive Skirt for Children is very easy to take on and off, making it ideal for Children in wheelchairs. Dress your child in any outerwear shorts or pants and easily put them into the wheelchair. The skirt is on a waistband that goes around the body after the child is seated, and fastens with Velcro, allowing for variable waist sizes within any given size. The skirt itself is a 3/4 skirt going around from side to side and leaves the back open for seated comfort. From the front, the skirt looks like a complete skirt, but without the discomfort of sitting on fabric or having to smooth the back fabric while sitting the child into the wheelchair at the same time. When it is time to take the child out of the wheelchair, simply remove the skirt and easily take the child out of the wheelchair.
* Polyester and Nylon
* Company, Care, and Size labels on inside edges of the skirt at the Waistband, that are easily cut off for comfort or to make the skirt reversible.
* Skirt is comprised of one layer of sequin fabric, a layer of tulle to clean the hemline, 4 layers of tulle and a lining/reverse side of purple satin.
* Side edges cleaned with lining sewn to the edges.
* Velcro closure allowing for a slightly smaller or larger waist.
* Hand wash and dry flat.
* Designed and produced in California.